- Clare McGlynn and Erika Rackley, ‘Introducing ‘Revenge Pornography’ legislation: The UK Experience’ Read presentation here: McGlynn and Rackley, Revenge Porn_Iceland Oct 2015
This presentation considers the challenges of introducing legislation to criminalise the misuse of private sexual images, drawing on the experience in England & Wales. It was discussed in Iceland with the Attorney General and prosecutors, the Department of the Interior and the Justice Committee of the Parliament as Iceland is considering reform of its law in this area.
- Seminar on Revenge pornography: The New Law with McAllister Olivarius Solicitors (23 April 2015)
- Inspiring debates with Iceland’s oldest women’s rights organisation on possible changes to laws on ‘revenge pornogragphy’ October 2015
- Clare McGlynn and Erika Rackley, ‘Revenge Pornography: The New Law’ (Presentation, April 2015)
- Clare McGlynn, Old Problems, New Media: Revenge Porn and the Law – RightsUp Episode 1 (Oxford Human Rights Hub, Podcast)