See also presentations on restorative justice and sexual violence.
- Clare McGlynn and Nicole Westmarland, ‘Kaleidoscopic Justice: Mapping the dimensions of justice for victim-survivors of sexual violence’ View the presentation here.
- Clare McGlynn, ‘Kaleidoscopic justice: what justice means to victim-survivors of sexual violence’ 3rd IARS International Annual Conference Programme (19 November 2014)
- Clare McGlynn, ‘Kaleidoscopic justice: what justice means to victim-survivors of sexual violence’ Developing integrated responses to sexual violence: An interdisciplinary research project on the potential of restorative justice, Leuven (12-14 November 2014)
- Clare McGlynn, ‘Mapping the Dimensions of Justice for Victim-Survivors of Sexual Violence’ Edinburgh University (October 2014)
- Clare McGlynn, Nicole Westmarland & Judith Evans, ‘Educational Empowerment Action Research: The Rape Justice Project’ Transformative Feminist Methods Conference, Durham (10 September 2014)