- Clare McGlynn and Vanessa E Munro (eds), Rethinking Rape Law: International and Comparative Perspectives
Rethinking Rape Law: International and Comparative Perspectives provides a comprehensive and critical analysis of contemporary rape laws, across a range of jurisdictions.
- McGlynn, C., Downes, J. & Westmarland, N. (2017). Seeking Justice for Survivors of Sexual Violence: recognition, voice and consequences. In Restorative Responses to Sexual Violence: Legal, Social and Therapeutic Dimensions. Zinsstag, E. & Keenan, M. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. 179-191.
- McGlynn, C (2010). Feminist activism and rape law reform in England and Wales: a Sisyphean struggle?. In Rethinking Rape Law: international and comparative perspectives. McGlynn, Clare & Munro, Vanessa London: Routledge. 139-153.
- McGlynn, Clare (2018). Challenging the law on sexual history evidence: a response to Dent and Paul. Criminal Law Review 2018(3): 216-228.
- McGlynn, Clare & Westmarland, Nicole (2018). Kaleidoscopic Justice: Sexual Violence and Victim-Survivors’ Perceptions of Justice. Social and Legal Studies
- McGlynn, Clare, Rackley, Erika & Houghton, Ruth (2017). Beyond ‘Revenge Porn’: The Continuum of Image-Based Sexual Abuse. Feminist legal studies 25(1): 25-46.
- McGlynn, Clare & Rackley, Erika (2017). Image-Based Sexual Abuse. Oxford Journal of legal Studies 37(3): 534–561.
- McGlynn, Clare & Rackley, Erika (2017). More than ‘Revenge Porn’ Image-Based Sexual Abuse and the Reform of Irish Law. Irish Probation Journal 14: 38-51.
- McGlynn, Clare (2017). Rape Trials and Sexual History Evidence: reforming the law on third party evidence. Journal of Criminal Law 81(5): 367-392.
- McGlynn, Clare, Westmarland, Nicole & Godden, Nikki (2012). “I just wanted him to hear me”: sexual violence and the possibilities of restorative justice. Journal of Law and Society 39(2): 213-240.
- McGlynn, C (2011). Feminism, Rape and the Search for Justice. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 31(4): 825-842.
- McGlynn, C (2011). Rape, Defendant Anonymity and Human Rights: adopting a “wider perspective”. Criminal Law Review (3): 199-215.
- McGlynn, Clare. (2009). Rape, Torture and the European Convention on Human Rights. International and Comparative Law Quarterly 58(3): 565-595.
- McGlynn, Clare. (2008). Rape as “Torture”? Catharine MacKinnon and Questions of Feminist Strategy. Feminist Legal Studies 16(1): 71-85.